So, I came back home yesterday and it's totally awesome down here! Lithuania is covered in snow and I'm actually scared to leave my home. For this reason I've been spending my first days here being all christmasy
- making cookies, singing and watching lots of movies with my little sis.
It is lots of fun tho!
1. ME AND MA LOVE HIDING BEHIND CHRISTMAS TREE AT MY LEAVING PARTY.
2. ME ON MY WAY HOME BEING BORED
3. HERE IS OUR GARDEN SOMEWHERE UNDER ALL THIS SNOW
4. CAUSE THIS TIME OF YEAR IT'S ABOUT SNACKING 24/7, RIGHT?
5. MY LITTLE SIS ENJOYING SOME COCOA WITH MARSHMALLOWS
Labels: Brighton, Christmas, cocoa, family, friendship, fujifilm instant, home, iphone, kaunas, lithuania, london, marshmallows, movies, music, pictures, snow, thedailylove, uk, vilnius, winter