Oh, baby, it's cold outside. And you know what I usually do on the days like this?
Yep, I watch TV series. 
Lots of TV series.
I just love TV series!
So instead of doing my regular movie review, I thought of discussing some of my favorite sitcoms at the moment:


Californication
I just love-love-love this show. it might be my unknown passion for fucked-up man talking, but the day they released the new series of this season I felt like a 5 year-old on a Christmas morning.

Two and a Half Men
this show goes on like for ages and I loved it from the early beginning. I was a bit scared that the dismissal of Charlie Sheen might ruin the concept of the show, but Ashton Kutcher manages his role just fine. Great work of production team indeed! 

Modern Family
One of the most positive shows on the TV screens. Every single character is just brilliant, particularly the kiddos. I love how unorganized and awkward they all are. I really laugh out load watching every episode.

How I Met Your Mother
So the show is still on and Ted haven't met his other half yet. I adored this show at the early beginning, but it just seems like it's going nowhere. Well, this season is probably the end for the series. But it was a great show indeed! Most of the time...
 Big Bang Theory
I though I'll never say this out load, but this show makes me attracted to nerds big time! They all are just too cute and I just love the creators' sense of humor.
 GIRLS
Have you watched this already? This is the real show for the real girls. All the stories about glamorous teenagers can just go straight to the rubbish bin and be forgotten. These girls are not fancy at all, their relationships are difficult, their boyfriends are assholes and they have to live on a budget. But this is what makes it such a great show!

New Girl
Alrighty, I admit this show is a tiny bit stupid, but I just love Zooey Deschanel to pieces. She is such a positive character that can make me smile even on the worst days. Such a weirdo in a best possible way! :)

I'm also a big fan of the 90's TV shows, but I might talk about them next week. 
and I'm always looking for new shows to watch, so if you have anything in mind- just drop me a line :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,