Hey there, everyone!

Sorry for not being active here for a while, but I was in a process of settling down in the new city. I arrived to Amsterdam a day before yesterday and had so many little issues that lead me into thinking if it was all worth it. But apparently- it is! I went to my faculty yesterday and met the most amazing exchange students there, I also bought an old dutch bike and managed not to kill myself or anyone else on the street! Oh and my room is just lovely, it is not too central, but I have my own space here and well it's all that a little girl in a big city can want, huh?
I'll keep you posted. My uni stuff starts only on Tuesday, so I still have few days for exploring and getting used to the idea of living here :)

 I know, right?
My blueblueblue bike :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,