Passion For Fashion


Money supermarket have set us a challenge: create three outfits for under £200. one casual outfit, one holiday outfit and one party outfit. Oh, this is more than doable! Actually, I could probably make all three outfits for £200, haha! Have a look at my choices:

Add caption

top/ jeans/ sunglasses/ bracelet / backpack / shoes
I just love this kinda grunge style for my casual day. These are the clothes I would feel most comfortable in!


necklace / swimsuit top / swimsuit bottom  / dress / hat / glasses / bag / sandals /

Making this outfit almost killed me- it's still snowing outside and the only thing I can dream of is being able to wear a dress and sandals. So I chose this set of peach/pinkish color goodies and I just love how it turned out!


dress / band / bracelet / clutch / shoes

Mint color is my latest obsession so there were no doubts about choosing this TopShop dress for my party look. I also fell in love with those Allegro shoes straight away- so classy!

I had so much fun doing this, so let's all keep our finger crossed that the jury at money supermarket would like these as well!

I heard some rumors going on here in blogosphere that they are closing down GFC, so let's follow each other on BlogLovin to stay in touch, I'd hate to loose you all:
Follow on Bloglovin





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,