Bloggers&Movies: Camie from Wild-Spirit.net

Hey there, folks, so it's Thursday again and I bet you're once again are looking for some great movies to watch during the weekend. Don't worry, today Camie from Wild-Spirit.net is here to help us out!

Camie is one of those really special girls, if you visit her blog it's just not possible to resist her beautiful mermaid hair, her amazing pictures and that friendly and positive attitude of hers. She is a big inspiration to me and I have so much to learn from her! To be honest, guys, Camie is my huuuuge girl crush and I visit her blog everyday as 
well as stalk her on social media!

So, I'm super honored to have her on my blog today and I hope you'll get inspired from this interview as much as I did:


1.Quickly introduce yourself and your blog (in 1-2 sentences)

Hi! I'm Camie, I blog over at Wild-Spirit.net, talking mostly about my personal life, random thoughts and sharing my interests! I'm a girl with messy hair and a thirsty heart.

2.Why and when did you start your blogging?
I started blogging when I was about 13 years old, 10 years ago! I was always online the moment I discovered the internet, and my sister started blogging at first. I tried it out and loved it!

3.How could you describe your 'relationships' with movies?
To me, movies are portals into another world where we can get lost, or go an adventure for an hour or two. It's like books, except this is obviously more visual, we don't have to really imagine because the moving pictures do it for us. Instead, we sit back and enjoy the show, sometimes we can immerse ourselves in it too. I like to think movies are like time machines, where we can go back in time and witness what it's like in a certain point in history, or go to the future and witness what it might be like. Even movies that are under the fiction genre, who's to say they're not real? In movies, even the most impossible can all come alive and happen. That's what I love about movies. 

4.What's your favorite movie and why?
I have a few but one of my ultimate favorites is The Social Network. It's basically a movie about our generation and how the biggest social networking site (which billions of people use everyday) started. The cinematography, screenplay and everything is beyond amazing! It should have won an Oscar for best picture!

5.What's your favorite actor and why?
My favorite actor would have to be Ryan Gosling, and no not because of his killer good looks, that's just a bonus. HAHA. Ryan Gosling is a great actor! He's the kind of actor who knows how to pick his roles and movies and really immerses himself in the characters he plays. I love his portrayal of characters, very realistic. Sometimes you don't know where he ends and the role begins, which I find is a quality of great actors. I'm a fan of actors who use method acting. Another favorite of mine is Leonardo Di Caprio. I honestly have no idea why he has never won an Oscar but if I had it my way, he'd win ALL OF THEM!


6.What's your favorite actress and why?
Emma Stone! She's fun, she's quirky, she isn't afraid to be herself. 

7.What's your favorite director and why?
Baz Luhrmann and Quentin Tarantino! Baz Luhrmann is king when it comes to the glitz and glamour of era movies. Especially with Moulin Rouge, which is my current favorite Luhrmann movie. It's brilliant. Tarantino, on the other hand, is another genius. If you've seen Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds, Pulp Fiction, and recently Django Unchained then you'll definitely know what I mean!


8.What's your favorite movie genre and why?
I like all kinds of movies! But I seem to enjoy war movies, adventure, era, romance, and comedy the most!

9.Best movie to watch with:
    *your other half: Any you'd both enjoy! Recently we watched Django and plan to see it for the 2nd time in the theater!
    *best-friend: chick-flicks - Bride Wars, Bridesmaids, Easy A, Mean Girls, that type!
    *family: comedy or movies about certain historic events

10.If someone would make a movie about your life what
kind of movie it might be?

I'd think it would be a very boring movie if they made one about my 23 years of existence! Let's wait a few more years when I've achieved more in life and actually have done something to change the world, I'll get back to you when that happens ;)


Thank you so much for being with us, Camie!


Labels: , , , , , , ,