Bloggers on The Screen: JellyBones

I'm really excited to introduce you to Trish from JellyBones. She is very passionate positive lady and her blog is really worth to look at! I read every single post of hers and I just absolutely love it!


Hello! My name is Trish and I am the author of JellyBones, a blog where I blab about daily life, trying to make everything into a cocktail, and my sweet little pup. Hope you stop by!

Why and when did you start your blogging?
I was going to school to get my accounting degree, until I realized that it was the most boring and draining thing I had ever done in my life. I up and quit, and started this blog as a way to explore my passions and push me to create more. I started blogging in July of 2012 and I've fallen in love it!

How could you describe your 'relationships' with movies?
I LOVE movies! My boyfriend away from my boyfriend........

What's your favorite movie and why?
My fave is definitely It's a Wonderful Life. I watch it every single Christmas, one of the only movies I watch again and again. I'm so sappy about the tradition, it still makes me cry EVERY single time. Plus...... who doesn't love romantic Jimmy Stewart huh?

What's your favorite actor and why?
It has got to be Bill Murray. I just love how he can be funny without even speaking. I also know that I will like every movie he's in. No question. Michael Cera may be a close second. He's just so adorable.



What's your favorite actress and why?
This one is SO difficult! I would say Susan Sarandon. I've loved her ever since I saw the Rocky Horror Picture Show when I was a teenager. I love her voice, and I think she is just beautiful and classy.



What's your favorite director and why?
 Wes Anderson. Totally. Pretty sure he's a freakin genius. He can do no wrong in my eyes.

What's your favorite movie genre and why? 
Oh my gosh.... I love SO many different types of movies. I am usually drawn to quirky, character driven, dry comedies. But I also love superhero action films, and cheeseball horror movies.

Best movie to watch with:
 *your other half: Action thrillers. I love curling up on the couch to a suspenseful film with Jared!
 *best-friend: Dirty Dancing! Singing along to the 80s music.
 *family: Wall-e. There is just something about this movie that pulls at my heart strings. So sweet.

If someone would make a movie about your life what kind of movie it might be? 
My whole life??? Um.... realistically probably a coming of age story about a girl who built her life from a bad childhood. But I would really want it to be a wildly funny musical! With Ryan Gosling as my main squeeze.

Labels: , , , , ,