Life Lately: 24/05/2013




The days have been pretty weird lately, so I had to leave my blog a side for a few days. School assignments are driving me crazy and it's really hard to cope with the fact that I'm leaving Netherlands soon. I know Europe is pretty damn small and I can always get back here, but I have this weird feeling that I have to do something before I leave. There are so many great museums, places and venues in the city that I haven't visited yet and still- I know for sure that there is no time left to see it all...

I already had to say goodbye to some people I met in Amsterdam and it's so damn sad to understand that you have no idea when (if ever) I'll see some of these lovely people again. But until I actually have to go, I'm trying to enjoy my time. Yesterday we had the best home-made cocktails party with mojitos, tequila sunrises and some really random mixes! Yep, morning head-ache was guaranteed to all of us!

Good (almost) news are that I'm finally getting back to the real life. As much as this Erasmus thing can be fun- it feels a tiny bit fake, no-one takes you seriously at school, it took 4 months for me to realize that I actually live in a new country and I still feel like a tourist here most of the times, I missed having boy around and that might sound crazy, but I'm quite looking forward to start working again. Oh and my last year at uni will start after the summer and I have quite mixed feelings about this- I really wanna graduate as soon as possible, but being a student is just something really exciting. So many new things to come up and I can't run away from that. We'll see...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,