Premade blogger templates: Simple and Affordable

Just thought that I haven't talked about my design shop in a while. It's a big part of my life right now and as this is my lifestyle blog, I thought some of you might be interested in what I am up to appart from blogging.
I started my ETSY shop just a few months ago,but already had my 50th sale a few days ago! I really hope there is way more to come. Creating blog templates became my biggest passion and I hope to expand my shop pretty soon. So you, wordpress&tumblr users can get ready for some new templates in a few weeks time. The boy was kind enough to offer his help on this. I still do not feel experienced enough to get my hands on all that coding stuff...
Anyway, today I'd love to share some of my recent pre-made blogger templates. You can find all of them if you follow >>>THIS<<< link. 
Yesterday I even lunched my first INSTANT download one, so all of you who knows how to use PS can just download the files and customize it yourself. Check it out over >>>HERE<<<
Simple, instant-download blogger template 'BONES'

Cute template for all cupcakes lovers

Fancy-shmancy layout called 'Birdie'
I really hope you liked these and don't forget if you have any questions about the designing or not really sure what you're looking for, feel free to drop me an e-mail to: kotrynabass@gmail.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,