Balcony shoots and outfit for tonight: Shorts: H&M // Shirts: Ebay // Clutch: Primark // Shoes: Dorothy Perkins


hi there, y'all! new week is here already and I'm pretty much into work and no play these days. however, remember my promise about the daily swim in the sea? I'm actually doing that! we'll see how long can I keep up with this. My latest clothing is also very beach related and I just can't imagine a day without shorts, but who said you can't wear them for the night outs as well, right? I'm going to meet my ex colleagues and I've been thinking what to wear in this hot whether and that's how I came up with this outfit. I know it's pretty messy, but this is, really, who I am: 


Shorts: H&M // Shirts: Ebay // Clutch: Primark // Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

I love this last picture so much! My neighbors probably thought that I'm a crazy person just randomly jumping in the balcony in front of my camera, haha. 
That's it for now, folks. I hope you are having a great day! 
Wish me luck for tonight and I promise not to have too many tequila shots!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,