Latest Instagram Pictures: My Summer in Brighton

Brighton is definitely the place to be these days! I haven't had so many great vibes around me in a while! The heat kicked in properly, I go swimming every morning now and chilling out on the beach is just everything I need lately. Also yesterday, my buddies from Amsterdam came to visit me for the afternoon and we had the best time drinking wino, eating fish&chips and memorizing all these things we did together over there. It was so much fun!
So for today, I decided to share some of my instagrams with you, cause let's be honest- nobody likes to carry those heavy cameras with them when it's +25 degrees outside:

Hope you're enjoying your summer too, peeps, if you want to follow me on instagram, you can do that by following >>>THIS<<< link.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,