New Sponsors: Persunmall & their amazing products

I'm so excited to introduce you to my newest sponsor. PersunMall is a global website online shopping store offering fashion-forward clothing, jewelries, accessories and shoes, bags for the high street in the blink of an eye. I was contacted by one of their PR members and had no doubts about agreeing to work with them! So today, I decided to show some of my favorite products from PERSUN and I really hope to have some of these in my feature outfit posts:


1. I have a great obsession with clutches these days and this yellow clutch is just adorable.
2. OMG, how cuuute, I want this NOW!
3. Can you imagine your summer without jumpsuit? I can't, especially without something so stylish as this one.
4. How beautiful this vintage looking blouse is? Just look at this lovely doggy-printed pattern.
5. I know this skirt-shorts combination is a bit trendy these days, but Persun offers especially great price, check it out.
6. And finally- these kitten face flats are just to die for!

Also, for those graduating this summer or already thinking about your graduation day, make sure to check out these amazing White Prom Dresses

And the good new are, they are hosting this amazing giveaway where you can win selected items from their shop. Feeling lucky? You only have to register on their website, LIKE them on Facebook >>>HERE<<<,leave a comment with a code to your chosen product & your e-mail you used for registering under the giveaway post on their facebook page and keep your fingers crossed!

This is it for now, guys. Hope you enjoyed this and if you find anything you love from PersunMall website- leave me a link in the comments, I'd love to check it out!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,