Mina UK dress: Balcony Photoshoots

hey there, my lovelies!
hope you all are doing fine. my ETSY shop is so busy these days, so I've been spending 12 hours a day in front of my computer customizing and creating new templates. and I'm loving it! every single minute of it! I don't even know how to show my appreciation to all of these lovely customers and people showing support to me through twitter or my blog! you guys are the best and I really can't imagine my life without you anymore!
I know I promised to post this a couple of days ago, but there were so many things going on and I decided to leave this for today. These are my latest pictures from my balcony photoshoot. Have a  look at me rocking a dress from MINA UK, I love how girly it makes me look and feel! and it's just perfect for saying goodbye to summer!

talk to you soon! x

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,