Wordpress Template are now available!

Hey there y'all! Sorry for not blogging recently, but my life is currently really packed with running my business and looking for a new flat. I'm planning to be back to blogging regularly in September, I already have my little notebook filled up with some ideas and I'm really excited to share those with you, so make sure to come around!

Work wise everything is going great and I'm really excited to announce that my ETSY shop is now offering Wordpress design services! We currently lunched two versions of our pre-mades and you can download them instantly from the shop, just press on the links above:
SEE IT LIVE >>>HERE<<<
PURCHASE IT >>>HERE<<<
SEE IT LIVE >>>HERE<<<
PURCHASE IT >>>HERE<<<

We also have a couple of new premade Blogger templates for you, my favourite one is called "Boho Chic", check it out:
SEE IT LIVE >>>HERE<<<
PURCHASE IT >>>HERE<<<

These all are available for instant digital downloads, but don't worry if you need any help with installation, I would love to help, just drop me an e-mail or ETSY message with your need and I promise to come up with something perfect for you!

Hope you guys are having a great week and I'll talk to you soon!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,