happy friday, friends! let's share some happiness, huh?
things that make me happy these days:
• work progress: I have done so much this past week! all of my orders are being done or progressed which is amazing and I finally have some free time to work on my personal projects.
• getting so much love from my readers
• black friday deals- I feel like a hunter! have you guys found anything good? let me know!
• my aims to get back to taking proper pictures again. I've been so lazy for the last few years and I believe that iphone really ruined me- it is so easy to leave your DSLR behind when your phone is always with you.
• phone chats with my mom. she is the best women on earth.
• upcoming trip to Sardinia. we are leaving next Friday and I just can't wait for it. we rented a lovely room in Cagliari's old town and I bet it's gonna be just a perfect weekend getaway before the Christmas madness.
• re-watching old movies
• finding time for reading
Now it’s your turn to tell me and others what makes you happy!
Share your posts with me in the comments :)
Labels: blog, blogger, Brighton, england, friday, happy list, november, south, treasures, uk, weekend